Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train Moved Me To Tears! | Rengoku Will Forever Be A Winner!!


Watching anime has been an entertainment for me since I was a child. My addiction over it was at peak when I was a high school student. However, when I started working, this addiction over anime decreased slowly until it reached a moderate level of likeness towards it. Now, I don't often watch anime anymore but when I do, I make sure that it's something that is worthy of my time. So far, I've been successful finding best of the best anime ever since. And if you are checking out my YouTube channel, which I post mostly recreations of the anime houses or rooms in 3D, you'll also know the anime that I have been watching recently. 

Here's the latest YouTube video from my channel: (Please do subscribe, btw!)


I like this anime so much more now when I watched its movie entitled Demon Slayer: Mugen Train. Oh gosh, that movie is so fantastic and heart wrenching too. I think my eyes got swollen from crying so much! Kyoujuro Rengoku is officially the love of my life in the anime world right now. Gosh, I love him. But....

Okay I won't give spoiler in here but if you haven't watched it yet, then I really recommend it!


Rengoku's life's story is something admirable too. I got touched at how passionate he is as a Hashira and warmhearted he is as a son and brother as well. Imagine having him as your senpai, son and big brother!! I can feel the pain in Tanjiro and friends' crying because he's really such a remarkable human being. Even in such short time, they have connected with him and they admired him a lot especially when they saw him fight an upper level demon at his fullest. Kyoujuro Rengoku is a hero and will forever be a winner!

Comments